About the therapist
Sue Hannaford is a qualified and experienced holistic and remedial massage therapist and bodyworker with a keen interest in different massage modalities.
She has achieved ACSMT status – Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapist, holding a BTEC 6 Professional Diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage, a degree level qualification (and currently the highest massage qualification in the UK).
Her training, since qualifying in Holistic Massage in January 2000, also includes:
- Hot Stone Fusion Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Indian Head and Shoulder Massage
- Advanced Clinical Massage (Holistic Medical Massage)
- for Neck and Shoulder Pain
- for Shoulder Girdle Pain
- for Carpal Tunnel and Wrist RSIs
- for Low Back Pain
- for Hip and Pelvis Pain
- for Leg, Knee and Foot Pain
- for TMJ, Face, Headache and Jaw Pain
- Advanced Sports Stretching
- Foundation Myofascial Release
- Advanced Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Release for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Working with Trauma through bodywork
- Myofascial Release Unwinding
- Touch for Health 1-4 and Foundation Progressive Kinesiology
- Short course for Adapting Massage in Palliative Care which enables her to work with those living with and recovering from cancer.
- Craniosacral Therapy Level 1
Sue has been a full member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA) since 1999 (previously the Guild of Complementary Practitioners/International Guild of Professional Practitioners).